Thursday, October 8, 2009

"My Tiki 2" at Fall Open Studios and Ape


My Tiki 2
Originally uploaded by Jason Dryg
One of three different tikis I carved myself, available for purchase at Open Studios this weekend. I also have new stickers and prints. Hopefully the highly anticipated "C is for Coloring" coloring book will be on sale too. Featuring 16 original Jason Dryg images left colorless so you can customize them to your personal taste. I've still got t-shirts, baby clothes, cards, buttons, and googly-eyed owl pins. There will also be some new prints available. If you can't make it, the Alternative Press Expo is next weekend, October 17- 18th. It will be held at the Concourse Expo Center, 620 7th street. As always, there is tons of great stuff there to look at and buy. We will be there hawking our stuff as well.

Fall Open Studios:

1890 Bryant (at the corner of Mariposa and Bryant)
Friday Evening
October 9, 2009 - 6pm-9pm

Saturday and Sunday
October 10-11, 2009 - 11am-6p

APE (Alternative Press Expo)

Concourse Exhibition Center
620 7th street (in San Francisco)
October 17- 18th
Sat - 11 am to 7 p
Sun - 11 am to 6 p

No comments: